Welcome and Introductions (Jennifer Boyanton, President)
The meeting was called to order at 7:00 p.m.
PTSA president, Jennifer Boyanton led the Pledge of Allegiance.
Old Business (Alan Wilson, Secretary)
Minutes from the October meeting were unanimously approved.
Treasurer’s Report (Alan Wilson)
No report was presented
President’s report (Jennifer Boyanton)
- SPA dance recap and thanks to Chair Marcia Payton
- Teacher Conference dinners volunteers were filled 100%
- SPLOST V Community Input Meetings. Introduced Legislative Chair Allyson who
provided an update on recent SPLOST meetings.
Principal’s Report (Ms. Susan McCauley)
- Advisement for 8 th , 9 th & 10 th grades:
8 th 11/19, 9 th 12/1 & 10 th 12/2
Times for all 8:30am or 5:30pm
- Dark Knight Nov 20-22 Times: 8pm each night & 2pm Saturday. Ticket sales looking good. Posters were made available for members to take
- Holiday Concert Thursday December 3 rd at 7pm
- PSAT results will be out in November
- Mr. Mastrogiacomo announced the 2015-16 Reflections winners.
New Business (Phil Polk)
- Phil spoke on the DCSS Portal and new Launchpad benefits to the parents &
- Marketing efforts for Grants & Corporate donations. Phil introduced Co-chair Lisa
Rubin. They talked about the Marketing effort that is in the planning stages and
asked for PTSA members to volunteer to make this effort a success.
PTSA Announcements – (Alan Wilson)
Dark Knight Nov 20-22 Times: 8pm each night & 2pm Saturday. Posters were
made available for members to take
Closing Remarks (Alan Wilson)
Meeting ended at 7:35
Next PTSA General Meeting – January 11, 2016
Minutes submitted by Alan Wilson, Secretary, DSA PTSA